Happy Monday! I don’t know about you, but this weekend flew by way too quickly! Even though it was a busy one, I still made time to do some baking. I recently ordered the new flavor of MuscleEgg called Cake Batter. I am one of those consumers that is motivated by anything Cake Batter- sad I know. MuscleEgg is the world’s first flavored egg white protein drink! It’s a healthy, delicious, and convenient way to get pure protein into your diet. MuscleEgg is ready to drink and can also be used in cooking to create your protein packed recipes.
The first thing that came to mind was to make a protein packed cookie recipe. I have been making some fun food creations with the Corfetti Cake Batter flavor from Cellucor for quite some time now. It only made sense to make a recipe using both ingredients.
My cake batter cookies came out firm with a super soft center. They will convince anyone motivated by a sweet tooth that these cookies came straight from your mom’s cookie jar. Using greek yogurt in the cookies helped to keep them nice and moist on the inside and they have kind of a thin “crust” on the outside. Low carb and high protein- they are a winner in my book. Plus they’re fun-fetti looking and cake batter flavored- amazing!
- 2 scoops Cellucor Cor-Fetti Cake Batter whey protein(Can be substituted with vanilla whey protein just add sprinkles to the batter)
- 7 tablespoons coconut flour
- 9 tablespoons Muscle Egg Cake Batter liquid egg whites(regular liquid egg whites may be substituted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons plain nonfat greek yogurt
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- Optional: Add some additional sprinkles.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees,
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix until well-combined.
- Place parchment paper onto your baking sheet.
- Spoon batter onto your baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Allow cookies to cool on a baking rack.