These deliciously simple no-bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bites take under 10 minutes to prepare and are completely addictive!
Oh, how I love fall baking and dessert making! I get so excited this time of year for the caramel apples, the pumpkin pie and just the delicious scent in my house from all the fall baking. Since caramel apples are one of the things I crave this time of year I decided to combine them with another one of my favorite desserts, cheesecake!
These no bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bites are a perfect fall treat, and this delicious miniature dessert is perfect for sharing. The combination of apple, caramel and creamy cheesecake will have you reaching for more than one of these bite size desserts. Just try to leave a few for your friends and family. I know. It’s so hard to do.
No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bites
These Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bites are just the easiest things ever to whip up! Four ingredients plus about five minutes is all it takes to put the bites together.
For this recipe all you need is 1/2 cup of butter, 8 ounces of American Heritage Cinnamon Caramel Apple Cream Cheese(I found this at Wegman’s but also included a substitution in the recipe) and 1/3 cup Sugar 2.0 (great way to add more fiber and probiotics to your diet). Using an electric hand or stand mixer, blend cream cheese mixture until nice and smooth. Gently fold in your favorite mix-ins. I went with the sea salt caramel chips from Hershey’s(my favorite for desserts). You could also add mini chocolate chips or chopped nuts if you prefer.
These little bites of fabulousness (totally a word), will last in an airtight container in the freezer for weeks…but seriously… there is absolutely NO WAY they’re going to last that long! Enjoy the recipe!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 8 oz American Heritage Cinnamon Caramel Apple Cream Cheese, softened(substitute with regular cream cheese, 2 tsp. cinnamon, ¼ cup finely diced sautéed apples and 1.5 TBS caramel syrup)
- ⅓ cup Sugar 2.0 (or your favorite sweetener)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup Hershey's Sea Salt caramel chips
- Blend all ingredients(except caramel chips) with an electric hand mixer until nice and smooth.
- Gently stir in the caramel chips.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for at least 30-40 minutes to harden.
- You want the mixture firm enough that you can work with it like it was dough.
- Take mixture by the tablespoon and roll into 12-15 equal size bites.
- Place each bite onto a parchment paper lined tray.
- Return the tray to the freezer to allow the bites to harden.
- Transfer the bites to an airtight container.
- Keep in the freezer until ready to enjoy.
- *Note that these will melt at room temperature.