Cinnamon Sugar Banana Bread Muffins taste like banana bread in muffin form! They are perfectly light and moist, loaded with banana flavor, and bake up beautifully each time. Topped in butter and a sweet cinnamon crumble for the ultimate snack.
Alright friends! Get ready for some aMaZinG muffins! These cinnamon sugar banana bread muffins are super easy to make with simple ingredients that you probably have in your pantry! All you need is one bowl and a whisk!
Is there anything better than waking up to fresh out of the oven, warm, soft, pillowy, sugar-y muffins? Let me help you out, the answer is no.
Typically, I’m a chocolate muffin kind of girl: Double Chocolate Chip Cherry Muffins, White Chocolate Cranberry Muffins . . . But today, I just wanted a really rich, dense, banana muffin. Sans chocolate. But you could totally add chocolate if you wanted.
These Cinnamon Sugar Banana Bread muffins were a nice surprise for me. They bake up nice, round and tall. They’re light but still dense with lots of banana bread flavor. and they have the best crunchy sweet topping of cinnamon and sugar!
You’ll start by whisking together your wet ingredients: sugar, oil, eggs, mashed bananas and vanilla. Then you’ll stir in the pancake mix(I used the new Plain Jane Vanilla gluten free mix from Castle Kitchens), baking soda, salt and ground cinnamon. Scoop ’em into your fave jumbo muffin tin (or regular if you’d prefer) and bake. Once the muffins are in the oven, prepare the cinnamon sugar topping. That’s it!
Whether or not you have company for the holidays or just need a quick grab n’ go breakfast or snack, these muffins are perfect! Enjoy the recipe!
- ⅔ cup mashed banana
- ½ cup avocado oil
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup sugar(I used Sugar 2.0)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⅓ cups Castle Kitchen Plain Jane Gluten Free Pancake & Waffle Mix(sub with your favorite pancake mix)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
- 3 TBS butter, melted
- ¼ cup Sugar 2.0
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line 12 muffin tins with liners or grease the bottoms of each muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mashed banana, eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in pancake mix, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Divide batter evenly between muffin tins.
- Bake 17 minutes.
- Remove immediately from muffin tins.
- In a small bowl mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip each muffin top into melted butter and then into the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Serve warm.
What’s YOUR favorite muffin flavor? I want to make them for the blog! Please share – I would love to hear from you!
Moore Ways to Wellness is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that we may earn advertising fees on.