These Pumpkin Protein Bars are a copycat version of the seasonal Perfect Pumpkin Pie Bar. No-bake, made with simple, healthy ingredients. Grain free, gluten free, and so delicious!
Craving that pumpkin pie flavor this time of year? You will love this copycat version of the popular Pumpkin Pie Perfect Bar. Cookie dough like in texture, these bars are super soft and just like biting into a piece of rich peanut butter pumpkin fudge.
I modeled them after my Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Perfect Bars. It’s an easy, one-bowl recipe that takes just minutes to mix together. Crazy Richard’s Peanut Butter, Honey 2.0, cashew milk, vanilla protein powder and Cured Pumpkin Spice are the key ingredients. The Hershey’s Sea Salt Caramel Chips was a last minute addition. Optional, but highly recommended!
The recipe only makes 6 bars so if you have pumpkin fiends in your house, they will probably be gone in a day or two. No worries! Especially considering they can be made any time and you do not have to wait for them to come out in the fall! Enjoy the recipe!
COPYCAT PUMPKIN PIE PERFECT BAR
- 1 cup Crazy Richard's Creamy Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Sugar 2.0 Honey(substitute with maple syrup)
- 1 TBS unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- ⅓ cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 TBS Cured Pumpkin Spice
- ¼ cup Hershey's Sea Salt Caramel Chips(optional)
- Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients except for sea salt caramel chips in a medium sized bowl.
- Stir until a dough forms.
- You may need to use your hands or a sturdy wooden spoon to get everything combined.
- Press the mixture firmly into a parchment lined pan.
- Press desired amount of caramel chips into the top of the bars and freeze for about 60 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and cut into bars.
- Store in the refrigerator.