White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie Dough! Made with Hawaiian macadamia nuts and luscious white chocolate chips, this recipe takes just minutes and you are ready to start inserting a spoon!
Yes, I’m coming at you with another egg free, edible cookie dough recipe this week! The inspiration for this White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie Dough recipe comes from a good friend of mine, Liz. We both share a mutual love for all things white chocolate and macadamia nuts.
And honestly, nothing can truly beat the classic sweet and salty deliciousness of a White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie. The irresistible duo of buttery, crunchy, dry-roasted macadamia nuts and sweet white chocolate chips makes this edible cookie dough so decadent and crave worthy.
Edible White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie Dough
And who doesn’t love eating cookie dough!? Well, assuming you do, this is a recipe you’re going to want to make time and time again. This recipe is super easy and is made with ingredients you probably already have on hand. It takes less than 5 minutes to make and it will more than likely take even less time to eat it (yes, it’s that good!).
Similar to this recipe, this edible cookie dough can also be eaten as is, or you can roll it up into cookie dough balls to eat! The cookie dough balls can be eaten right away, or if you want to save a couple for later, they freeze up great. Don’t wait! Go mix up a batch of this goodness right now! Enjoy the recipe!
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ cup Earth Balance butter, softened at room temperature
- 3 TBS Know Foods Maple Syrup
- ⅓ cup Swerve granulated sweetener
- ¼ cup unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together almond flour and salt.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together softened butter,maple syrup and sweetener together until completely smooth.
- Whisk in the milk until combined, then add vanilla.
- Stir until completely mixed.
- Slowly add in flour mixture and stir with a rubber spatula until smooth.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Eat and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks in the fridge.