Happy Friday friends! Can you believe Christmas is this weekend? Where did the year go! Today, I am sharing an awesome peanut butter review for a new to me company- B Happy Peanut Butter!
About B Happy Peanut Butter:
B. Happy Peanut Butter is a family run business started by Jon Weed. This artisanal peanut butter company was born in an effort to teach his children about running a small business. The goal was to make a small batch peanut butter so good, so unique, and so addictive that you would want to “just eat it with a spoon.”
Grab a spoon and let’s dig in!
Joy To the World
This flavor definitely brought some “joy” to my peanut butter loving world! Joy to the World brings peace and harmony with dark chocolate, white chocolate and dried cranberries in honey roasted peanut butter. Perfect for topping my granola Greek yogurt bowl!
Okay so this one is…. HEAVENLY! There are actual pretzel pieces and white chocolate chips in this peanut butter. How amazing is that? I am so in love with this one! I made a Peanut Butter Ricotta dip with this flavor! Perfect for dipping fruit, graham crackers, vanilla wafers cookies or just by the spoonful!
WARNING- HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! Actually, it says so on the label!
This is what I call happiness on a spoon! One spoonful and I was hooked! Go Lucky is a mixture of Peanut Butter, Milk Chocolate, Toffee and Rice Crispies. The texture is smooth yet crunchy and the mix-ins are very well balanced with the peanut butter! My immediate thought was why not make Rice Krispie treats with this flavor! The recipe is super easy – I hope you enjoy it!
- ½ cup B.Happy Go Lucky Peanut Butter Snack Mix
- 2 TBS coconut oil
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups One Degree Sprouted Brown Rice Cacao Crisps(can substitute with regular rice krispy cereal)
- Add the peanut butter and coconut oil to a large bowl.
- Microwave for 30-60 seconds. Stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Next, add the mini marshmallows to the same bowl.
- Microwave for 60-90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Add cereal to nut butter mixture
- Toss until well combined.
- Press mixture into a greased 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Allow the bars to cool completely.
- Slice into 12-16 bars.
Overall, fun, festive and all 3 unique flavors were delicious! Seriously, skip the bread and eat these straight out of the jar!
No matter which flavor you choose, you’re guaranteed to B.Happy!
Purchase your B Happy Peanut Butter through their online store!
You can also follow B.Happy on their social media sites!