Happy Friday friends! Where are my nut butter lovers? Grab a spoon and get ready to dig in! I’m kicking off the weekend with a new nut butter review for Georgia Grinders. The company was generous enough to send me two of their flavors to sample and review!
First a little bit about Georgia Grinders…
Jaime Foster, founded and launched NaturAlmond in 2012 after much encouragement from family and friends to leave the corporate world. NaturAlmond is based on Jaime’s grandfather’s recipe from the 1970’s. By not outsourcing production, they personally monitor each step in the process and guarantee quality in a peanut free and gluten free environment. Their premium nut butters contain simple, all natural ingredients and are made with no added sugars, preservatives or oils.
To expand their product offerings, they opened up a second manufacturing facility to produce Georgia Grinders Cashew Butter and Georgia Grinders Peanut Butter in 2015 and Powdered Peanut Butter and Pecan Butters in 2016.
Let’s get to tasting!
NaturAlmond – Maple Caramel Almond Butter
This flavor lived up to all of my hopes and then some! You can taste the maple and the caramel, but they aren’t too overpowering. This flavor is absolute heaven in a jar! The Maple Caramel is perfect paired with yogurt and fruit, toast, waffles or just by the spoonful out of the jar!
I’m a big fan of cashew butter and this product does not disappoint. It is smooth, rich and decadent with just two simple ingredients – Cashews and Sea Salt! I have had my share of several different cashew butters and this is by far is one of my favorites. The taste is truly cashew, not overly salty with very little oil separation. Craving cashews? Grab a spoon and dig in!
I made a quick and easy freezer fudge with this flavor. I used a silicone ice cube tray that I found at Home Goods for $3.99. Perfect for portion control if that even exists when it comes to fudge! Enjoy the recipe!
- 1 cup Georgia Grinders Cashew Butter
- 5 TBS Better Body coconut oil, melted
- 3 TBS honey or real maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pink himalayan sea salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium size bowl.
- Stir until nice and creamy.
- Transfer the fudge batter the siilicone tray or a sqare baking dish that has been lined with plastic wrap.
- Freeze until solid about 45 minutes.
- Remove fudge from the silicone tray(they pop out very easy) or remove from pan and slice into 12 equal size portions.
- Store in a sealed container in the freezer until ready to eat.
With Georgia Grinders and NaturAlmond, you truly get top quality ingredients and the very best in taste! You won’t be disappointed!
Don’t forget to follow Georgia Grinders on social media!