Everyone loves a brownie, but sometimes you just can’t beat the indulgent vanilla flavor of a blondie. Add in a few raspberries and you have a winning combination. These Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies are chewy, soft and sweet with bursts of slightly tangy fruit. You’ll never look at a blondie the same way again.
Berries, cherries and other summer fruits are starting to come into season, and they are impossible to resist. When I saw the juicy, plump raspberries nestled in their container at my local market, it was all over. They were coming home with me and I could not pass up the opportunity to make something delicious with them.
What I love about these blondies is that each and every bite is SO flavorful. White chocolate and raspberries are always such a classic combination. The sweetness from the white chocolate is balanced beautifully by the slight tartness of the raspberries, and the texture is somewhere between dense fudginess and pillowy softness. It’s such a great recipe for summer, too. I made these AND the almond flour chocolate chip blondies for a picnic we attended over the Memorial Day weekend. Both were a huge hit and disappeared pretty quickly.
The recipe is very straightforward and comes together quickly in just one bowl, meaning that it will be done in no time and ready to satisfy all of your dessert cravings. They’re quite delicious served on their own or topped with ice cream. Either way, I’m sure it will be a hit! Give these White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies a go and you’ll see what I mean. Enjoy!
Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies are a delicious bar recipe that’s easy to whip up and tastes delicious! Simple and a great way to use those summer berries!
- 5 oz white chocolate chips,melted
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup Swerve granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp.vanilla extract
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, sliced in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the base and sides of an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add white chocolate chips and coconut oil to a small bowl.
- Microwave in 30-second increments at 50% power.(You may need to do this at least twice.)
- Stirring each time until fully melted.
- Transfer white chocolate mixture to a large bowl.
- Add the sugar, eggs and vanilla and whisk to combine.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt and stir until just combined, taking care not to over-mix.
- Gently fold in fresh raspberries..
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until top is golden brown.
- The blondies will look like they are not fully done because the center will be quite gooey, but that's what you want.
- Cool bars completely on a wire rack, then lift them out of the pan and cut into squares (or refrigerate until completely set for perfect cutting).
When you make a recipe from my site, tag me on Instagram with #moorewaystowellnessrecipes! I love to see what you’re creating!