Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Amazing how the first day of spring started off with a snow storm- such crazy weather! I just wish the temperatures outside were reflective of spring. When I think of spring, fresh fruits and bright food dishes come to mind.
I have to tell you about this salmon recipe. I love salmon, why you ask? It’s an incredible food that provides exceptional flavor and nutrition and only takes minutes to prepare. Salmon is one of the best sources for the health-promoting fats known as the omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA).
Last week I made this salmon dish for my husband and I. It was so delicious that I knew I needed to share this recipe with you. Not only is this recipe quick to prepare, but the flavor has a great balance between sweet and spicy. After receiving some of Laurel’s Butter, I just knew the White Chocolate Raspberry Pecan butter would add some pizazz to my salmon. I served my salmon on top of some Mac and Cheese. Recipe to come soon! Even if the photo doesn’t do this justice, you must give this a try. This salmon is fantastic and definitely tastes like something you would order in a restaurant. I hope you enjoy it!
- ¾ lb. salmon filet – split into 2 pieces
- 2 TBS McCormick: Grill Mates Salmon Seasoning
- 1 TBS coconut oil (for cooking)
- 2 TBS Laurel’s Butter – White Chocolate Raspberry Pecan Butter
- ¼ cup mashed fresh or frozen raspberries
- Preheat your oven for 350 degrees.
- Add coconut oil to an oven safe pan and heat to a medium heat.
- Coat your salmon in the seasoning and place into your hot pan.
- Sear salmon skin side up until golden brown on top.
- Place pan into your oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until salmon flakes and is cooked thoroughly.
- Prepare your raspberry sauce.
- Add your mashed raspberries and white chocolate raspberry pecan butter to a small bowl.
- Mash and stir until well-combined.
- Remove salmon from oven and top with raspberry sauce. Enjoy!