Happy Wednesday friends! It’s that time of year again when all things pumpkin are coming out! I’m officially kicking off pumpkin season with this Salted Caramel Pumpkin Chip Froyo recipe! It’s super simple and doesn’t even require an ice cream maker!
It might be almost fall out, but you’d never know by stepping outside. It’s still pretty darn hot down here in the south. Though it’s normal for all things pumpkin to be coming out this time of the year, I’ve been on the pumpkin bandwagon all year round. As a matter of fact, I keep a few cans in my pantry all the time for baking, waffles and pancakes.
Enjoy this easy Salted Caramel Pumpkin Chip Froyo!
In case your wondering, pumpkin and salted caramel make an excellent combination! Add some chocolate chips and it becomes a frozen fall festival in your mouth!
Making this healthy dessert was simple. I combined greek yogurt, cottage cheese, protein powder, pumpkin puree and cashew milk. That’s it and I had a delicious batch of Salted Caramel Pumpkin Chip froyo! And don’t worry if you don’t have an ice cream maker, you can simply just freeze it in one of these containers! Like most frozen yogurts, this one freezes pretty hard. You’ll want to take it out of the freezer at least 20-25 minutes prior to for easy scooping and eating. Enjoy!
- 4 oz Fage 2% plain greek yogurt
- 4 oz low fat cottage cheese
- 1 scoop Salted Caramel Quest Nutrition protein powder
- ½ cup cashew milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- Place all the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) into a food processor.
- Mix until combined.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Add mixture to a freezer safe container or shallow freezer safe dish.
- Freeze for about 3 hours or overnight.
You might also like this frozen yogurt!