Strawberry Cheesecake Chip Frozen Yogurt is an easy recipe packed full of delicious cheesecake and strawberry flavors. A delicious treat to enjoy this summer without an ice cream maker!
Hello easy, summer dessert! This no churn Strawberry Cheesecake Chip Frozen Yogurt is not only beautiful, it also has a lovely creamy texture from the cream cheese and a refreshing tangy flavor from the greek yogurt and fresh strawberries. This frozen yogurt is simple, delicious, and just right for hot summer days.
This is actually the second cheesecake frozen yogurt recipe on the blog. The first was this Cherry Cheesecake Chip Frozen Yogurt which I made last summer. This is also a no-churn recipe and requires just the use of a food processor. This dreamy Strawberry Cheesecake Chip Frozen Yogurt is made from just 7 ingredients and is ready in just 10 minutes. The rest of the magic happens in the freezer.
And did I mention this tastes just like strawberry cheesecake? Each bite is just bursting with chunks of strawberries, cream cheese and white chocolate chips. A scoop or two goes a long way, with its decadent taste and burst of flavor.
And if you want to get fancy, serve this frozen yogurt in a mini graham cracker pie crust or a waffle bowl like I did. Cheesecake perfection right there! So grab those ingredients and whip up this simple no churn Strawberry Cheesecake Chip Frozen Yogurt. It’s perfect to enjoy all summer long. Enjoy the recipe!
Deliciously creamy no churn Strawberry Cheesecake Chip Frozen Yogurt… perfect for summer!
- 8 oz Green Mountain Farms greek yogurt cream cheese(can substitute with regular cream cheese)
- 1 cup Fage nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 2 TBS Cheesecake Jell-O pudding mix
- ¼ cup Swerve granulated sweetener
- ½ cup unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- ¾ cup chopped strawberries. plus an additional ¼ cup reserved
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- Add cream cheese, yogurt, pudding mix, sweetener and milk to the bowl of the food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Next, add ¾ cups of the strawberries and process again.
- Remove the bowl from the processor and stir in the remaining chopped strawberries and white chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into a loaf pan.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Allow the frozen yogurt to sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before scooping and serving.
If you make this recipe- please tag me on Instagram @irondiva71!