Happy Wednesday friends! We’re half way through the week and nearing the end of April. What a busy month! I am hoping for some warm May weather so we can get the grill fired up! But until then, let’s talk about food! This week’s What I Ate Wednesday are some of my favorite meals from this past week.
Breakfast: Dark Chocolate Raspberry Stack’D Pancakes. I simply added 2 TBS dark cocoa powder to the original buttermilk pancake mix and some raspberry extract. I topped mine with raspberry syrup and fresh raspberries! Trust me just do it!
Lunch: Mixed greens salad topped with chicken marsala, hard boiled eggs, raspberries, blueberries, warm mushrooms and eggplant rollantini on the side. I’ve been enjoying more salads since it’g getting warmer out! This was an amazing lunch in NYC at a leadership conference.
- 2 scoops Original Buttermilk Stack'D pancake mix
- ½ cup NutZez Blueberry Vanilla Almond butter,slightly melted
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 drops vanilla stevia or ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Form your dough into 6 balls.
- Place onto your greased cooking sheet.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10-12 mins.
- Allow cookies to cool completely
Dinner: Chicken stuffed with baby kale, baby spinach and feta cheese. The chicken was seasoned with Garlic Pepper FlexSeasonz. I recently fell in love with eating purple sweet potatoes. They are my latest obsession! Try topping them with almond butter or coconut butter- HEAVEN!
What was your favorite meal this week? Please share- I would love to hear from you!