Happy Wednesday friends! I hope you had a great Labor Day! I cannot believe it’s September already! Get ready to embrace your inner child! There’s no food that brings more joy than sprinkles! This week I’m sharing a fun new recipe for Funfetti Cake Bites.
Before we continue with this super easy Funfetti Cake Bites recipe, let’s talk about last week’s eats!
Breakfast is way more fun with Reddi Whip! When your craving pumpkin and S’mores you go with your gut instinct! Pumpkin S’Mores waffle drizzled with NuNaturals Cocoa Syrup(stevia sweetened and incredible!) and mini marshmallows!
I had one Outer Aisle Gourmet Cauliflower Pizza crust left in the freezer. I used it to make this delicious grilled chicken parmesan wrap. For the cheese, I used Daiya mozzarella shreds! I’m not lactose intolerant but this is one of my favorite cheeses to use! It melts beautifully!
These adorable Funfetti Cake Bites are ridiculously easy to make and totally addictive!
One bite into a funfetti cake bite and you’ll be transported back to childhood birthday memories. So whether you’re celebrating a birthday or any other special occasion, whip up a batch of these bites! They are so soft and most! In my opinion their flavor is utterly perfect! Don’t even get me started on the sprinkles–I mean, how can you have a bad day when sprinkles are involved? And this frosting – to. die.for! Enjoy the recipe!
- ¾ scoop Trutein Cake Batter protein powder( substitute with any vanilla protein powder)
- ¾ cup oat flour(I used Bob's Red Mill organic oat flour)
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 drops vanilla stevia
- 2 TBS sprinkles
- Icing Recipe:
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbs vanilla protein powder
- Add the dry ingredients to one bowl and wet to another.
- Slowly add the dry to the wet.
- Do not over mix.
- Gently stir in your sprinkles.
- Divide the batter and evenly distribute it between 6 openings in a non-stick muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes.
- Prepare your icing.
- In a small bowl, add Greek yogurt and protein powder.
- Mix well and refrigerate for 15-20 mins. This allows the icing to thicken.
- Remove bites from the oven and allow them to cool completely.
- Top with Greek yogurt icing and sprinkles.
Trader Joe’s scallops over Impastable low carb pasta and grilled asparagus for dinner. I sear my scallops in a hot pan with coconut oil to get the perfect crust every time!
My very first time trying Musclelicious Foods puddings. This is their White Chocolate Macadamia protein pudding! It is so silky and smooth with a thick pudding consistency! The flavor was spot on; however I could taste a hint of butterscotch! Not a bad thing! I wish there would have been more white chocolate chips throughout! I’m very excited to try the other 8 flavors I bought! A huge thank you to my friend Liz for recommending these awesome puddings!
Wishing you all a happy (and funfetti-filled) day! See you back here on Friday!