Happy Wednesday friends! In the spirit of it almost being St. Patty’s Day, I decided to celebrate a little early with these Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Donuts! If you share my love for this flavor combination, you’re going to love the recipe!
But first, let’s take a peek at some of my favorite eats from last week!
Snickerdoodle French Toast with lots of coffee were in order after a great powerlifting session! Finally getting some of my strength back after taking it much lighter the past month while I’ve been recovering. Try it topped with fruit and sugar-free syrup!
Chocolate Coconut Best Bar Ever for a mid-morning snack. Perfect ratio of protein, carbs and fats! Just look at all of the chunks of almonds and coconut flakes! These bars are very filling and will easily tide you over to your next meal!
Always honor your cravings! Turkey pepperoni, broccoli and mozarella Flatout pizza with a side of Alexia sweet potato puffs. Strange combination but so good!
These Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Donuts are healthy, high in protein, and delicious!
Whip these up for your St. Patty’s Day celebration or for any morning you’re feeling you need a little pep in your step! These are a chocolate mint lover’s dream! Happy baking and enjoy!
- 1 scoop mint chocolate chip protein powder(can substitute with chocolate protein)
- ½ cup oat flour
- 2 TBS Hershey's Dark Cocoa Powder
- 2 TBS coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup liquid egg whites
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3-4 drops liquid vanilla stevia or 2-3 stevia packets
- ¼ tsp mint extract(only use if substituting with chocolate protein powder)
- ⅓ cup fat free plain greek yogurt
- 2 TBS vanilla protein powder
- 1-2 drops green food coloring
- 3 TBS mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your donut pan with non-stick spray.
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a medium sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add the liquid egg whites, milk, stevia and extract.
- Combine both and mix well.
- Pour batter evenly into tthe donut pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- While the donuts are baking, prepare your icing.
- Remove donuts from the oven and allow to fully cool before adding your toppings.
- Spread with icing and top with mini chocolate chips, sprinkles or your choice of toppings.
Sushi from my local grocery store! Both rolls are sans avocado and cost me $10.00. Such a great deal! The Crispy Crab roll in the front is my favorite!
That’s it for this week’s roundup! See you back here on Friday!