This week’s WIAW post is sponsored by donuts! Who doesn’t love a good donut? Big, fluffy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Donuts to be exact! With just enough sweetness, these will satisfy your sweet tooth without leaving you in a sugar coma!
But first, let’s take a peek at some of my eats from last week!
I snapped this picture right before I drowned my glorious Know Foods egg and bacon waffle breakfast sandwich in maple syrup! Sweet and salty perfection at it’s best!
I made a second batch of Butternut Squash Tater Tots to enjoy alongside my turkey burger. I highly recommend dipping them in sugar free maple syrup! So tasty!
Greek yogurt has always been a weekly staple in my diet. I jazzed up my Dannon Light & Fit Banana Cream Pie with some blueberries, fresh fig slices, One Degree Sprouted Brown Rice Cacao Crisps and a big old spoonful of Crazy Richards creamy peanut butter. Perfect portion of protein, carbs and fats to keep me tied over until dinnertime.
I’ve been making quite a bit of salmon lately! At least 3 times a week. I typically prepare my fish with this cedar plank salmon rub. Lately with my food intolerances; I’ve been keeping my preparation pretty simple. If you’ve never melted feta cheese on top of your salmon, give it a try ! Not a fan of feta, goat cheese also works well too!
Ready, Set, Bake!
Get ready to LOVE this easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Donuts recipe!
What is peanut butter without it’s partner in crime chocolate; the best combination ever! These taste just like a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie in donut form. For the base of the recipe, I used Stack’d Protein Pancake mix in Peanut Butter Chocolate. You could also use a plain mix but it may not be as chocolatey or peanut buttery! Enjoy!
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Chocolate Stack'd Pancake Mix
- 2 TBS peanut flour
- ¼ cup sugar free maple syrup
- 4 packets stevia
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 2 TBS water
- ¼ cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- 3 TBS peanut flour
- 2-3 TBS unsweetened cashew milk
- NuNaturals Cocoa Syrup for drizzling
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients (with the exception of the chocolate chips) and stir until smooth.
- Gently fold in your chocolate chips.
- Evenly distribute the batter between all 6 donut wells.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Allow the pan to cool slightly before moving the donuts over to a baking rack to fully cool.
- To prepare the icing:
- Add the peanut flour to a small bowl.
- Slowly add the milk until you have a thick icing like consistency.
- Spread the icing evenly over all donuts.
- Drizzle with cocoa syrup, chocolate chips or any toppings you desire.
That’s it for this week’s round up! See you back here on Friday!