Happy Wednesday friends! It’s finally starting to feel like fall and I could not be any happier! Just in case you needed a reason to eat more pumpkin, here is your weekly dose! Pumpkin everything, right! This week I’m sharing a quick recipe for Pumpkin Cranberry Blondies!
But first, let’s take a peek at some of my favorite eats from last week!
Quinoa Pumpkin waffles for breakfast. Comfort food at it’s best! Birch Benders Pumpkin Spice pancake and waffle mix is one of my new favorites to use! Nothing like warm blueberries and syrup on top of your waffles! Delicious!
Cilantro Lime Turkey Burger on toasted cinnamon raisin bread! Strange combination, but very good! Taking much advantage of baking up Delicata Squash while it’s in season! I coat mine with coconut oil and lots of cinnamon before baking!
A fun twist on pumpkin! Pumpkin Cranberry Blondies!
Moist and delicious! The addition of the craisins and white chocolate chips add the perfect amount of sweetness to this recipe! To be honest, the white chocolate chips was a last minute add in! Chocolate Chips or even Pumpkin Spice chips would be fun too! If you try the Pumpkin Cranberry Blondies, please be sure to tag me on Instagram or Facebook! Enjoy!
- 5 oz can cannellini beans (drained & rinsed)
- 150 grams low fat cream cheese
- 2 whole eggs
- 152 grams liquid egg whites
- 1 TBS sugar free maple syrup
- 275 grams canned pumpkin purée
- 99 grams ripe mashed banana
- 113 grams unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp each pumpkin pie spice/cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice extract (optional)
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 scoop pumpkin whey protein powder
- 1 tsp each salt, baking powder/soda
- 28 grams coconut flour
- 40 grams oat flour
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup low sugar craisins
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all wet ingredients in food processor.
- Slowly begin to add in your dry ingredients.
- Gently stir the craisins and white chocolate chips at the end.
- Pour your batter into a glass 9X9 dish sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake for approximately 30-32 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Take out when still a tiny bit gooey for brownie-like consistency.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
My monthly trip to Trader Joe’s consisted of picking up more of their meaty Sea Scallops! Such a great bargain at $17.99 for a one pound bag! Do you want to know the secret to perfectly seared scallops? I always lightly dust mine with some coconut flour, sear them in a hot pan with coconut oil and finish cooking them off in the oven for 5 minutes under the broiler.
Musclelicious Foods Peanut Butter Cup was too die for! MF blends both the chocolate and peanut butter puddings for the most awesome combination. Think Reese’s Peanut Butter cup jacked up on protein! Just look at those peanut butter and chocolate chips on top! As much as I enjoyed these puddings, I will need to order less next time. Unfortunately with all of my travel, I had a few that expired that I was unable to try. I live an hour from the store so I think a visit is in order next time!
That’s it for this week’s round up! See you back here on Friday!