Happy Wednesday friends! The first batch of Turkey Pumpkin Chili for the fall season has been made! It’s just one of those perfect cold-weather meals and absolute comfort in a bowl!
Before we get to this tasty recipe, let’s take a peek at some of my favorite eats from last week!
Life begins after pumpkin coffee and cinnamon raisin french toast! Don’t forget to top it with lots of Reddi Whip and cinnamon!
Try topping a warm S’Mores Quest Bar with some TLC S’Mores dessert spread! Talk about a marriage made in heaven! Trust me on this one, you will not be disappointed!
A warm bowl of Turkey Pumpkin Chili is the absolute perfect meal for a cool fall day!
This Turkey Pumpkin Chili comes together fairly quickly! The addition of pumpkin adds the creamiest texture and savory flavor, making for a hearty fall dish! Feel free to double the recipe if you plan to serve this for a gathering or want to have lots of leftovers. Enjoy!
- 16 oz lean ground turkey
- Medium sized onion, diced
- 1 TBS minced garlic
- 2 TBS chili powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 TBS honey
- 15 oz can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 28 fl oz. fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken or veggie broth
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large non-stick pot over medium-high heat, add the ground turkey, onions,and garlic.
- Continue to cook until turkey is no longer pink.
- Add the cinnamon, cumin, chili powder, honey, broth and tomatoes.
- Cover and let simmer for about 10 minutes or until veggies have softened.
- Stir in the pumpkin and white beans.
- Cook uncovered for about 8-10 minutes.
- Top each serving with a dollop of Greek yogurt or sour cream.
My first experience trying a Blue Apron dinner and it was delicious. This was the seared salmon over honey cumin carrots and potatoes. Overall, they impressed me with their organized packaging, clear recipes, and menus. While I won’t be using it as a weekly meal service, I may periodically order from them!
Caramel Oatmeal Cookie ice cream from Enlightened on top of black bean brownies! Couldn’t ask for a better nightcap. This flavor has oatmeal cookie clusters and ribbons of silky caramel throughout the rich caramel ice cream! Definitely one of the best caramel ice creams I’ve ever had!
That’s it for this week’s roundup! See you back here on Friday!